Airport to Hotel - Transfers
Should you wish to book a private transfer from Lisbon Airport to Hotel Principe Lisboa, we are pleased to anounce our partneship with "Welcome Pickups - Private Transfers".
Please click HERE to verify Private Transfer prices, availability and to book your transfer.
You may also copy and paste the link below in to your browser, in order to book your transfer:
Should you prefer to use public transportation, we inform you that regular public Taxis from Airport to the Hotel cost around 15,00 Euros and take up to 4 people by car. If you prefer, you may buy a Taxi voucher for a fixed price at the Tourism Office at Airport's Arrivals. It is a little more expensive but you have the garantee that price is the right one.
You also have the option of the AEROBUS. For more info please check HERE.
The Aerobus nearest stop to the hotel is "Saldanha", less than 10 minutes walking.
How to get (by car) from Lisbon Airport to the Hotel: To check route on Google Maps please click HERE.
How to get (by metro) from Lisbon Airport to the Hotel Principe Lisboa: Starting the 17th of july 2012, you can come from Lisbon International Airport to the Hotel Principe Lisboa even faster and easier!
Take the metro at AEROPORTO station direction to SÃO SEBASTIÃO and leave at this station. Take exit to "Av. Duque de Ávila" and you will find us across the road at your right.
Metro ride should take around 15 minutes. Metro lines are open from 6:30am until 1:00am everyday.
Please do not throw out your metro ticket (VIVA Card ticket). It is rechargeable and cost you 0,50€ each. Also, you'll need it to enter and exit any metro station and you can use it in other public transportations as Trams and Buses.
By Metro (from the airport):
- Take the Metro direction to "São Sebastião".
- Leave at "São Sebastião" station and exit to "Av. Duque de Ávila.
- The hotel is located outside at your right and the ride (airport - hotel) should take around 15 minutes.
By Taxi (from the airport):
- The ride should take about 15/20 minutes and cost you no more than EUR 15,00. (Including luggage extra charge)
By Bus (from the airport):
- The Aerobus number 91 leaves to/from the airport to the city centre every 20 minutes.
- Tickets can be purchased on board for /- EUR 3.60 per person.
- The journey takes about 30 minutes.
- The nearest stop is at Saldanha Square, less than 10 minutes' walk from the hotel.
By Car - From the Airport, A1 highway (North - Oporto) and A12 highway (Vasco da Gama Bridge):
- Take the Segunda Circular (towards Campo Grande) and then take the exit to Campo Grande.
- Go straight ahead towards Marques de Pombal / City Center, direction to Saldanha.
- Pass through Saldanha Square, following down Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo, turn right at Av. António Augusto Aguiar (direction to Praça de Espanha).
- When you reach the El Corte Ingles department store, turn right at Av. Duque de Avila and you will find the hotel 200 metres ahead at your right.